Mh Skincare High Frequency Machine
Oxygenate and accelerate your skin’s circulation to clear away and prevent breakouts, reduce oil and target ageing. Our professional grade, portable high frequency is used and loved by The Aesthetic Lounge’s skin experts in-clinic to treat and prevent acne breakouts and ageing with amazing results.
This is a true game changer! Give your skin the life-line its been waiting for by enhancing your skin’s texture and overall complexion with high-frequency is a safe and 100% natural way of improving skin radiance. Including 5 interchangeable electrodes to target hard to reach areas, in both orange and violet. With adjustable intensity and an easy to use step-by-step guide, high frequency can be used on the face, scalp or body.
PLEASE NOTE High Frequency is not recommended during pregnancy or for clients with pacemakers.
FREE shipping for orders over $150
How do I use this in my skincare ritual?
For best results perform 2-3 times per week in conjunction with your complimenting skincare.
- Thoroughly cleanse your skin.
- Perform High Frequency treatment, step-by-step user guide is included with your HF machine.
- Apply your chosen mask, serums and sun protection.
Have you discovered our DIY Facial?
You’ll definitely need this high frequency machine to perform our guided at-home DIY Facials to take your skincare ritual to the next level. In these downloadable videos you’ll discover our insider skin tips and techniques to instantly rejuvenate, firm and plump your complexion. DISCOVER DIY FACIALS HERE
|Get To Know Your Skin|
- Orange Ozone is ideal to oxygenate and accelerate your skin’s circulation for ageing skins and breakout prone drier skin.
- Blue/Violet Ozone is ideal for a targeted antibacterial treatment for oily, acne skins and infected pimples.
What's In It
In a protective hard carry case you’ll find:
- 5 interchangeable orange and violet probes to target the face, scalp and body.
- We have also included gauze and alcohol swabs so you can get started as soon as you open your High Frequency.
- Step-by-step user guide
Shipping + Returns
Follow us on @instagram
Error: No feed found.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to create a feed.